Student-Athletes must meet the requirements below in order to compete in interscholastic athletics.
Each student-athlete must have a minimum of a 2.0 GPA on the report card received at the close of the last grading period. Please check with your counselor to determine your academic standing.
Athletic CLearance Checklist:
The following forms must be completed:
1. Athletic Insurance
2. Extracurricular Activity Approval
3. Athletes' Code of Ethics
4. Athletic Eligibility Checklist
5. Parent/Student Acknowledgement/Signature Sheet
6. Student Physcial Examination Report
7. Emergency Card
8. Student-Athlete Travel Release Form
9. Consent and Release from Liability
When all paperwork is complete, student-athletes must see the following individuals for clearance:
1. Nurse-checks physical exam report
2. Banker-checks insurance
3. Athletic Secretary-checks academic standing
Once all paperwork is complete, the athletic secretary will then issue an eligibility slip to the student-athlete which will then need to be given to the coach.
|Biffle, Lamarr||Teacher/Boys Athletic Director|
|Eden, William||(562) 423-1471 ex.2409||Teacher / Girls Athletic Director|